Fonix Application

Here you can apply for admin.
Fonix

Fonix Application

Post by Fonix » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:29 pm

In-game name: Fonix
Languages:English and a little french
How often do you play cod 4? A few times a week at minimum, I run C4S so don't expect me to be on your servers all the time but killhouse is some good action packed fun especially when 20+ players on.
How many days a month are you active at your computer? Every day I will at least check my messages
Which year did you start playing cod?2003
Do you have admin experience from other servers? Or other games? 10+ years of admin of multiple cod4 servers and other games
Give us some information about yourself, for example what you like to do in your spare time or what you're studying/working with: Computer Science student at uni, I play guitar (amateur) and hockey outside of gaming.
Argue for 'why you would be a good admin':10 years experience, i know what i'm doing, i always take a demo for every ban i make.

Discord:Fonix#8696

ColouRz

Re: Fonix Application

Post by ColouRz » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi,
It feels stupid to write this since I already know you quite well from C4S but in my opinion you can be an admin. Just wait a bit until Paddif has time to check on it.

paddif
Site Admin

Re: Fonix Application

Post by paddif » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi Fonix,
Thanks for your Application. And Welcome to our team. Rest will be done in discord.