HVPPY Admin Application

Here you can apply for admin.
HVPPY

HVPPY Admin Application

Post by HVPPY » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Hello dear paddif Community!
My name is Daniel im 23 years old and living in Germany. I do work in reallife as metalworker so i do not play like 24/7 but i think enough to help you at least a little bit. 
I found your Sniper server in the CoD Server list tried it once and it looked great. Since then i added the server to favs and playing there every day. 
The reason i apply for admin is simple. I want to help you to keep the servers clean of cheaters. I'm playing this game since 2007 and my skill level is not that bad :) I do have admin knowledge of course since i've been Community Manager of NexT1 Gaming and got admin rights on many different servers. 
Well to keep it short ill asnwer quick your questions of the template.
How often do you play cod4 ? - Well everyday but not like 6 hours. I do play many games but cod4 is like the main one.
How many days a month are you active at your computer? - Every day
Which year did you start playing Cod4? - 2007 ( 1 day after release )
Do you have admin experience from other servers ? - Yes i do. I had admin rights on many servers already.
Argue for "why you would be a good admin" - Well im not that kind of person who bans directly when getting owned from a better one. I always do check it first before acting. Since im pretty skilled player i know whats possible in this game and whats not so catching cheaters is pretty easy for me :)
Well thats pretty much it. If you got more questions catch me on Steam or Discord.
Discord: LeXeRa#5634
Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019565039/
Greetings

ColouRz

Re: HVPPY Admin Application

Post by ColouRz » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi HVPPY, 
I have seen you on the server a few times. I think you do have enough skill to tell good players apart from cheaters. Your application is fine too. Which servers have you been admin in before?

HVPPY

Post by HVPPY » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:06 pm

Hey ColouRz,
I've got server owner rights on Next1-Servers and member rights on Amity-Gaming, CAR and 1 or 2 more which i don't remember the name of. I also still have moderator rights on German Bash servers.

paddif
Site Admin

Post by paddif » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi HVPPY,

Thanks for your Application. And Welcome to our team. Rest will be done in discord.