====================================
In-game name: NaJiB
Languages: persian and a bit English

questionnaire
How often do you play cod 4? More than 2 years 

How many days a month are you active at your computer?  Every day 

Do you have admin experience from other servers? Or other games?   I was an admin in another server of cod4 and I leaved it.

Give us some information about yourself, for example what you like to do in your spare time or what you're studying/working with:        I'm Najibullah and I'm 17 years old and I'm school student my hobby is playing football and also playing games like cod4 and etc...

Argue for 'why you would be a good admin':       To be friendly together and also ban hackers

Already Joined Discord Server: (Yes/No).      Yes

Social Information
=====================================

Steam Profile Link:
Discord name+tag:   NaJiB #9492

Appeal Status(To Be filled by paddif)
paddif :
Admin 1(xxx):
Admin 2(xxx):

Everything Else
If you want to tell us something feel free here 

Hello, my real name is Najibullah and I come from Afghanistan. As you all probably know I have tried to apply about a month ago and my application was denied unfortunately. I was advised to try again in some time with better examples , so here I am. I've been playing on your servers for a couple of months and years now and I've grown to like them as well as the community quite a lot. Regarding my past experiences with cod, I've played a lot for some Indian clans german clans and els, along with some amateur lans Those were promod teams where I played smg/ak such as: aveRage.eu, MyRage.hr and WDNTW#. Regarding admin experience, I've quit cod for like 7 months due to uni and work but now i'm been back for a couple of months and am looking for a "fresh start" so to speak. I found a lot of interest in you guys due to the existing members and their openness. I would like to mention that I do not seek admin right in this application, I seek a fun group of people to play with and hopefully even learn something new. Thank you for reading and I hope that this application goes better than the last one.. NaJiB
🙏