Post by majd » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:03 am

User Information:
====================================
In-game name:  Majd
Languages: English, French, Arabic

questionnaire
How often do you play cod 4? I started playing in 2010, stopped for a year and now i am back.

How many days a month are you active at your computer? Everyday, if not i take my laptop with me to work.

Do you have admin experience from other servers? Or other games?Yes, i used to be an admin of YOB, HK, MSG, VSG, And i created a server and a forum in 2014 and called it A$G till 2015. So i have an admin experience from 0 to 100 :D

Give us some information about yourself, for example what you like to do in your spare time or what you're studying/working with: i work in a company from 11 pm till 8 am where i have my own office and i always take my laptop with me to play some games when i am free. I study computer science in college, and i work as a free lancer in my free time ( graphic design / video editing ) and i also make some money by playing competitively in games ( i don't wanna get hate for it but by playing Fortnite xD )

Argue for 'why you would be a good admin': Due to the fact that i owned my own server, long time playing this game and being an admin in different clans. I think i can do a good job in catching hackers ( unless you are using ss ) that ruin the game that is supposed to be fun.

Already Joined Discord Server: (Yes/No) Yes

Social Information
=====================================
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/majddelbany_
Discord name+tag:Majd#6072

Appeal Status(To Be filled by paddif)
paddif :
Admin 1(xxx):
Admin 2(xxx):